10. Grocery shopping is simplified — it’s all “out of stock”.
9. Think of the money I’ll save on haircuts!
8. No more school pick-up line. (wait, this might be my #1)
7. Social distancing = freedom from feeling socially awkward.
6. Finally, scarcity will force me to use all of the beauty samples and hotel toiletries I always bring home.
5. Self-validation for having always been a spaz about hand cleanliness.
4. Having more virtual friends than actual friends makes isolating feel warm and familiar.
3. I get to postpone my dental cleaning, guilt free.
2. See, having three kids was a smart choice — playmates during the quarantine!
And, of course
1. Yoga pants all day, every day, baby!
Please share your silver linings in the comments or send me a message about how you’re coping with the new normal.